[GRLUG] new mouse

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 15:32:00 EDT 2010

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 11:43 AM, John J. Foerch <jjfoerch at earthlink.net>wrote:

> > > I'm really liking the looks of that one.
> > >
> > > Topher
> > >
> > I understand that there is a nice OpenOffice.org mouse.
> >
> > Have like 101 buttons.  :)
>

> It's not branded for OpenOffice.org anymore... here's the link.  I have a
> friend who pre-ordered one.
>
> http://www.warmouse.com/
>
> --
> John Foerch

The Microsoft Arc mouse is a huge win for me.  I love it, very lightweight,
fits in the palm of my hand, folds down so i could even drop in my pocket
when I leave my desk.  4 button mouse, its a great piece of hardware.  Have
tried the Arc Keyboard as well, but only in the store and loved that as
well.
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/productdetails.aspx?pid=112

I know it maybe dangerous suggestion MS but they have always been rock solid
for Mice