[GRLUG] new mouse

Marc Zuverink mzuverink at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 10:16:28 EDT 2010

Steve Romanow wrote:

> http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=usb+bluetooth&cid=8715917796457838574&sa=image#p

> Topher, with my lappy I use the cordless laptop mouse, by Logitech
> and it has a small(half the size of a thumbdrive at best) usb
> plugin, and its range is about 30 feet, I use it for my Myth box.
> Never a problem. I believe it is the Logitech Laptop Deluxe
> Cordless Laser Mouse, it was about $45.00 at Walmart.

> +1 for bt.  If yo have a bt chipset internal, no dongle to keep
> track of.  I have lost two.  I still have the mice, but a child or
> small animal has walked off with te dongle, I know it.

Point taken, makes much scene.

- --
Marc Zuverink <mzuverink at gmail.com>

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being
overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and
sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the
privilege of owning yourself.   - Nietzsche