[GRLUG] new mouse

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 23:08:15 EDT 2010

Microsoft wireless keyboard+mouse works pretty well. The adapter isn't
very small, but you can use velcro or double-sided tape. One advantage
to them (over, e..gBluetooth) is that you don't have to navigate BT
auth and pairing. The latter has been a recurring problem for me, BT
keyboards and Ubuntu.