[GRLUG] uif2iso

nivardus at gmail.com nivardus at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 15:49:12 EDT 2010

The readme included with the source code from the author's site (
http://aluigi.altervista.org/mytoolz/uif2iso.zip ) states

"Using it then it's simple, just specify the input file and the ISO
file you want to create like the following example:

uif2iso "my file.uif" output.iso"

However, opening a uif2iso deb package (
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/u/uif2iso/uif2iso_0.1.7a-1_i386.deb
) the man page reads that "The output format (iso, cue/bin, mds/mdf, ccd,
nrg) and corresponding extension are automatically chosen by the tool,
depending on what the original format of the input file was." So depending
on what version you're using you might not need to append ".iso"

-Bennett Goble