[GRLUG] location for meetings

John Harig radiodurans at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 15:20:59 EDT 2010

Not that it would be that much closer from cedar springs, but I also go to the west michigan linux users' group at New Horizons off of I-96 in kentwood.  Some of us have decided to try for the discounted LPIC certifications at the Ohio Linux Fest in September, so we are meeting every 2 weeks (one week at New Horizons, the other week at a bar as an informal study group.)  This Thursday it is the more formal group at New Horizons.  Just email president at wmlug.org if you are interested in coming.