[GRLUG] Subway/Biggby's social today

Steve Romanow slestak989 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 16:23:37 EDT 2010

I'm sorry to ditch.  For 2 pretty good things going on. We're watching
a friends son tonight, so I'm supervising field day of basement.  2nd,
got a new toy for Liz, an athlon x2 from gpc.  Dan and John put her
together a sweet system in no time.  Couldn't resist a little wow
time.  GT240 is a heck of a video card for 150,  6.6 on win7 exp test.

On 3/20/10, Michael Mol <mikemol at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm at the Subway/Biggby's on Chicago Drive in Grandville, but I've
> got a small problem; I left my laptop's power supply at home (five
> minutes away, there and back). Not going to leave until there's at
> least two people here; I don't want to leave someone hanging, and I
> don't want to miss any of you that show up.
>
> There's free (unencrypted) wifi, a bunch of non-LUGgers with laptops,
> and plenty of outlets. I'm dropping offline to save battery for a bit.
> I've got plenty of stuff to amuse myself with today; I've got the
> stuff with me to do demos of wardriving, GPS stuff, HDR photography
> and panoramas, I can demo the client side of DNSSEC, or just crack
> open my D&D books and chat about the campaign world I'm building. :)
>
> (And that's just the stuff I normally carry with me. I'm such a geek...)
>
> --
> :wq

Sent from my mobile device