[GRLUG] Proposal for regular meetup.

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 11:02:08 EDT 2010

Just a reminder: 2PM to 6PM today.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=subway&sll=42.910272,-85.761171&sspn=0.000902,0.002411&ie=UTF8&split=1&rq=1&ev=zi&radius=0.06&hq=subway&hnear=&ll=42.910311,-85.761061&spn=0,359.997589&t=h&z=19&layer=c&cbll=42.910349,-85.760947&panoid=4Rp-Gn2pfVpfygb1XxxjkQ&cbp=12,206.87,,0,9.3

(tinyURL of the same, in case the URL gets badly broken in a line wrap
somewhere.)

http://tinyurl.com/yks7mr2