[GRLUG] Groups

Steve Romanow slestak989 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 15:46:36 EDT 2010

On 3/18/2010 2:48 PM, mikemol at gmail.com wrote:
> I'm not sure what you mean; it seems decently healthy to me.

I like both groups, so I am not attempting to create drama.  I just
noted the lack of meetings and had not talked to Casey in ages.  I have
talked with him this afternoon, and want to continue to meet.
The only thing I was throwing out there is if we werent meeting for
burnout/overcommitment/loss of interest maybe pulling together to share
the load.

I am full time in grpug, and will likely hop between wmlug and grlug as
schedule permits.