[GRLUG] Circuit Design

Ben DeMott ben.demott at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 10:57:47 EST 2010

A buddy of mine is really into circuit design and playing with
microcontrollers/integrated circuits.
But unfortunately he doesn't really have the time or the patience to teach
beginner level integrated circuits to me.
I have very little understanding of circuit design, and only a general
understanding of the components that makeup circuits...

So can anyone suggest any classes that they know of, or good books to get
started... I'm pretty good at learning from reading, and the internets.
I looked at a book from the library on integrated circuits but it was waaaay
too wordy and I felt like I was interpreting sanscript as I read it.

If I remember correctly GRCC offers a course in processor architecture - not
sure if they do anything with Integrated Circuits - I live in Holland by the
way.

Thanks everyone who is older and wiser ;)