[GRLUG] usb stuff

Ron Lauzon rlauzon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 01:38:10 UTC 2010

I hate that too, but I find that periodically the USB subsystem simply
stops working.  It seems like a hardware issue (at least on my
system).

--
Ron Lauzon - rlauzon at acm dot org
   Homepage: http://7lauzon.home.comcast.net/

   DNRC: Lord of All Things That Are Fattening

   "To be sure, conservative radio talk show hosts have a built-in
   audience unavailable to liberals: People driving cars to some
   sort of job." - Ann Coulter

Microsoft Free since July 06, 2001
Running Ubuntu 10.04 x86_64