[GRLUG] What are the notable LUGs in the state?

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Mon Jun 21 19:45:01 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-06-21 at 15:37 -0400, Ben Rousch wrote:
> I have heard of these two:
> MUG: Michigan!/usr/group
> http://www.mug.org/twiki/bin/view/Mugwiki/WebHome
> GLLUG: Greater Lansing Linux Users Group
> http://gllug.org/
> On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 3:30 PM, Michael Mol <mikemol at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I know of GRLUG and WMLUG, but what other LUGs are there in the state
> > with an active membership of 10 or more?

Define "active"?  I would not be surprised at a all if that number [of
LUGs] is zero.  Does WMLUG average more than 10 attendees at a meeting?
It might be close.

The halcyon days of the LUG have clearly passed; in part [I believe]
because they succeeded:  LINUX is now mainstream.
--
Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam at whitemice.org> LPIC-1, Novell CLA
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com>