[GRLUG] Linux System Administrator Opportunity

Ben DeMott ben.demott at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 17:33:45 UTC 2010

Believe in yourself, develop your abilities, expand your knowledge - yes
don't expect instant gratification - but Demand (for yourself) to find a
position in which you are challenged and rewarded.
Where there is no vision the people die.

I've left a few jobs because my boss was a "Know-Nothing bureaucrat" - In
the end the guy that got results kept the job - in this tight economy
results speak, cost savings speak - always remember that.