[GRLUG] Affordable MP3/OGG Audio Players (Preferably works with/uses Linux)

Steve Romanow slestak989 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 14:43:08 UTC 2010

I am a fan of the Samsung YEPP models, especially the ones that charge
by USB (have the formfactor of a usb stick).
I have had 3-4 of them, and one of the models was able to be used as a
mass storage device (better) and the later ones were MTP only.

Looking at amzn, it looks like this line is not being made anymore.  :(

I got my 1G model from Sears for less than 50 maybe 2 years ago.