[GRLUG] sysadmin job opening

Godwin godwin at grandrapids-lug.org
Sun Jan 31 16:15:44 EST 2010

Foop!  That's the sound of a tupperware lid going over the can...  :-)  As a
system/network admin, I mostly just config the servers and let the
developers write.  We do use PHP for a web based medical billing "front end"
application we developed.  It's worked for us great thus far.

cheers,
G-

--

Ubber::Geek