[GRLUG] sysadmin job opening

Godwin godwin at grandrapids-lug.org
Sat Jan 30 11:55:34 EST 2010

Wow, I didn't think my place of work had an alternate reality on a different
universe let alone the same one.
vmware,linux,apache,php,dns,routing,vpn,firewall,sysadm and the list goes
on...  I bet there's a slanky, geeky, workaholic guy who looks just like me
on that end...  :-)  I love my job.  That kind of environment really does
make for a great place to work.  Good luck!

G-

P.S.  Actually, I do have some MS/SQL stuff, so not exactly the same.

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 9:35 PM, Adam Erickson <erickson.adam.m at gmail.com>wrote:

> Topher is right, this position is basically MS free and a great place to
> work.
>

> On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 2:58 PM, Topher <topher at wcsg.org> wrote:
> > I know the guy that posted this, it's legit:
> > http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/sad/1569902724.html
> >
> > For some reason I can't tell you who, he didn't say why, but if I were
> > smart enough I'd take the job.  :)
> >
> > Topher

Ubber::Geek
http://grlug.org/