[GRLUG] Job Positions

Ben DeMott ben.demott at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 17:43:34 EST 2010

I have a friend who is a recruiter in Washington DC (through Kforce) ... she
forwarded this to me.

Could really use your help on this one.

> A Kforce Client in Grand Rapids has asked us to help fill *5 Software
> Engineer* positions.
>
> Will work on creating a new *Warehouse Management System (WMS)* for a firm
> that traditionally builds automated conveyor and related material handling
> systems.
>
> This firm produces warehouse automation systems, airport baggage handling
> systems, and other automated system to move inventory and product
> automatically.
>
> They are forming a new software development group that will build a *WMS
> software package* that can then integrate with their material handling
> systems.
>
> They have asked us to help locate 5 Software Developers who are open to *35%
> travel*, has past WMS software package development experience, and come
> from a predominately Microsoft based development background.

She didn't tell me what company it was - but it's here in Grand Rapids and
the salary offerings were 80-90K  (you did NOT hear that from this email
though).

If anyone is interested let me know and I'll get you in touch with my
friend.