[GRLUG] Jenison Electrician

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 09:48:18 EST 2010

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 6:52 AM, Benjamin Flanders <flanderb at gmail.com> wrote:
> When I first moved into this house, I had a circuit that wouldn't come
> on.  A day and a half later the circuit was on(no one did anything)
> and has been on ever since.

We actually had this same situation when we moved in. An upstairs
circuit wouldn't work periodically, and it would start again when it
felt like it. When we did some work in the bathroom, we found an
incorrectly-wired ground fault interrupt in the power outlet. We put
in a new one, wired it correctly, and have had no problems since then.

--
  Ben Rousch
  brousch at gmail.com
  http://ishmilok.blogspot.com/