[GRLUG] changing vim color for quoted text in email

john-thomas richards jtr at jrichards.org
Tue Jan 26 14:42:11 EST 2010

My google-fu seems to be failing me.  I use vim and mutt for email.  I
have mutt set up to display different portions of email in different
colors (differing levels of quoted text, headers, etc.).  However, when
I edit an email and there is quoted text, it appears in dark blue which
is difficult to read on a dark background.  I cannot figure out how to
change vim's behavior.  I'd rather the quoted text be in cyan.  Can
anyone here point me in the right direction?
--
john-thomas
------