[GRLUG] OpenOffice.org as Access replacement

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 15:49:30 EST 2010

Let us know how it works out; I rather like the concepts given by GUI
database design tools, and would have loved to use Base for simple
thing, but I haven't been motivated to spend time on seeing if it had
gotten any better. It sounds like you're doing some interesting things
with it, and I'd love to know if it's up to the task, now.