[GRLUG] Mime Types for Exploder [IE]

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Fri Jan 8 12:13:04 EST 2010

Got a weird problem with a file upload MIME type - we have an application
that allows a user to upload a picture of an item for sale. I can upload
pictures all day long from Firefox, *BUT* some users with Exploder end up
with a MIME type of 'script', and the upload script generates an error.

Other than allowing all MIME types, has anyone seen this sort of problem?
It could be related to Office '07, .. if that's any clue. I don't have any
machines here that cause the problem, so it's not simple to isolate.

	Lee