[GRLUG] "real men just upload their important stuff on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ; ) "

Ben DeMott ben.demott at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 17:18:59 EST 2010

> responding, he has opened himself up to a further dialogue, which I
> think we can all agree is a good thing.

Yes dialogue is fantastic, if there is anything I can appreciate about this
community at the end of a stressful day in the bowels of the corporation I
work for it's dialogue :)

I mean why not let me take the tarball and run it on my
> netbook so I can have an offline copy?

Yeah Ben - I guess I wasn't really even weighing this in with the
"usefulness" of it... I wasn't attempting to address the issue.  I agree it
would make more sense and make the whole concept more flexible in general -
I'm curious if 'Mike' has any comments?