[GRLUG] Putting out feelers

mikemol at gmail.com mikemol at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 22:27:17 EST 2010

My employer is looking for server colocation options in the vicinity, to support telecommuting in our infrastructure; some infrastructure that would normally sit within our office is going to need a home with a slightly beefier network connection. (The office Internet connection only gets about 512Kb/s up, and there's no economical way to get that increased, thanks to a quirk of location.)

The real trouble is that before this need arose, a significant investment was made into hardware upgrades that aren't easily convertible to racks; We're looking for a place to be able to locate two full-tower PCs, and (I'd estimate) an up speed of between 10-20Mb/s for sharing between both file transfer and VOIP.