[GRLUG] iPad

peyeps at iserv.net peyeps at iserv.net
Tue Feb 2 19:28:18 EST 2010

> Question for all of you netbook users, Who's gonna replace theirs with an
> iPad?

Count me out.  Before I get an iPad, need to get a new Mac Mini.  Don't
feel like hackintoshing this netbook.  There is too much I'm doing with
this netbook to switch.  The iPad is single threaded, doesn't have a real
keyboard, unless you get an add on, doesn't have the usb ports, need one
to interface with my digital cameras and memory sticks.  Doesn't have the
storage my netbook does.  It is designed to interface with a Mac, which is
fine if you have a Mac for your real machine.

I think it is neat, but not to switch from my netbook for.