[GRLUG] eclipse

Ben DeMott ben.demott at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 01:53:04 EST 2010

Use netbeans, get the all in one package from their website, and although
its still java it will randomely lock your system slightly less than
eclipse.
For c and c++ I use code blocks...

On Dec 29, 2010 1:47 AM, "Joseph McLaughlin" <jwm8351 at yahoo.com> wrote:

In college I used the program Netbeans to do all my java code.

I would like to try eclipse for java, php, android, c++, c

The options look confusing - is there a way to get it all in one - or is it
best to keep java from cross pollinating with php?

Thanks

Joe

dangerous content by *MailScanner* <http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and is