[GRLUG] DoS Block on my local IP address

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 09:55:04 EST 2010

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 9:49 AM, Eric Beversluis
<ebever at researchintegration.org> wrote:
> On 12/28/2010 9:28 AM, Eric Beversluis wrote:
>>
> NADA. Did factory reset etc. Still no Internet connectivity, just LAN, from
> the Lenovo Linux box.

I wonder if it's a "detecting network freeloaders" feature or some
such. It might be triggering on a spoofed MAC address, or it might be
reticent about allowing newcomers to the network.

What distro and role does the Linux box have? What kind of servers and
network services is it running, if any? Did you have to do any weird
configuration steps to get it to do what it does?