[GRLUG] Domain Registration

Adam M. Erickson erickson.adam.m at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 11:04:30 EST 2010

I guess it also depends on what you want, I have heard the best competitor
to GoDaddy is Bluehost.

I agree with Bruce Smith about the DNS control it is very easy to use once
you memorize the steps it takes to
navigate to the control center.

Yes GoDaddy is slow but has the best competitive prices for everything they
offer.
I use my account as a tool to learn but have not had that many opportunities
to use the additional
programming languages.

Does anyone know of anything useful you can do with Perl for CGI?
I also switched to ssh access but have not found any reasons to access
through ssh. Any suggestions?

Best regards,

Adam M. Erickson