[GRLUG] Domain Registration

Bruce Smith blubdog at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 09:17:10 EST 2010

I've been happy with godaddy for a few years.

I used to use joker.com, but had a problem with them and have been
moving everything to godaddy.

I agree that godaddy's website navigation is confusing, but I really
like their DNS web interface (once you finally find it on their
website).  It's the only registrar's DNS I've seen that lets you
export and import zone files.  That's a huge time saver for me.

Although recently I noticed that godaddy is going to start charging
extra for DNS if you have more than 40 zone records.  Hopefully it's
not too much, otherwise I might have to start shopping around for
another registrar again.

 - BS