[GRLUG] !Linux-periodic dns failure

Bob Kline bob.kline at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 12:59:54 EDT 2010

A followup,  Comcast seems to have
no interest in faster network offerings.
I was told in December that it would
be "rolling out" faster services.

What I see instead is "business services,"
available only in some areas, that are
faster, on paper, and cost an arm and a
leg.

Of course "business services" is another
way of saying "much more expensive."
So of course why offer residential speed
equivalents, and let everyone see that they
are about as good.

   -- Bob