[GRLUG] Google Moderator Tonight

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 10:13:32 EDT 2010

I would like to give Google Moderator a try at tonight's WMLUG
meeting, where I am presenting Part 2 of my video Editing on Linux
series. Moderator is a web application that allows people to ask and
answer questions. If you have some questions about my presentation
tonight, go ahead and add them now. I think it will also be useful for
continuing the conversation after the meeting has ended.

Even if you don't actually attend the meeting tonight, feel free to
give it a try by asking some relevant questions:
http://goo.gl/mod/kkeK

--
  Ben Rousch
  brousch at gmail.com