[GRLUG] groupware recommendation

Bruce Smith blubdog at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 08:34:04 EDT 2010

I've been using Google Apps since 2006, when it first came out, and I
am a huge fan of the system and how far it has come so far (Google is
constantly improving and adding new features).

Standard Edition (free) fits most basic needs for small installations,
but the Premier Edition (~$50) has a lot of corporate features added.
Besides larger mailbox storage (25GB), premier has full Outlook sync
(similar to Exchange), full smartphone email/contacts/calendar sync
for iPhone/Blackberry/Windows-Mobile (std ed only does Android),
migration tools, SSO, API's, and MUCH MORE.

If you are considering buying or renewing Premier Edition, contact me.
 I am a Google Apps Authorized Reseller, and I can get you a discount
off the $50/user price.  Plus I can assist in your setup and
configuration if needed.

 - BS