[GRLUG] Video Editing on Linux Part 2 at WMLUG

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 15:07:53 EDT 2010

I will be giving Part 2 of my Video Editing on Linux presentation this
Thursday at the WMLUG meeting. In Part 1 I went over codecs and useful
FFMPEG commands, and my slapped-together version of the presentation
was well-received at BarCampGR. In Part 2 I will demonstrate how to
create a new project, make various title screens, trim video clips,
add some background music, and export your video for various purposes.

If you missed Part One, you might want to review the slides and notes
at http://ishmilok.blogspot.com/2010/06/video-editing-on-linux-part-1.html
to get up to speed.

Also at WMLUG, Pat TenHoopen will be demoing OpenSuSE 11.3 plus some
other quick items.

Please let us know if you plan on attending.

--
  Ben Rousch
  brousch at gmail.com
  http://ishmilok.blogspot.com/