[GRLUG] West Michigan Ubuntu 10.04 Realease Party

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 17:55:07 EDT 2010

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 5:06 PM, Michael Mol <mikemol at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 5:02 PM, Ron Lauzon <rlauzon at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Ben Rousch wrote:
>>>
>>> All of you local Linux-lovers are cordially invited to attend a
>>> release party for Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx. On Friday, April 30 from
>>> 7PM - 9PM, we will be installing and chatting while imbibing every
>>> geek's favorite legal stimulant at Cafe 24/7 on 44th Street in Wyoming.
>>>

>> All of us Linux-lovers will be at Penguicon (http://penguicon.org/) that
>> evening, pretty much doing the same thing.

Indeed, there is a release party scheduled at Penguicon on the same evening.
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/96/detail/

They (the Detroit/Ann Arbor area Ubuntu Michigan folk) are an awesome
bunch of people, so I'm sure their party will be much more awesome
than mine ;) Those of us unable to attend Penguicon will just have to
make due.

--
  Ben Rousch
  brousch at gmail.com