[GRLUG] Saturday Social, 4-10-2008

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 22:53:11 EDT 2010

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 10:12 PM, John-Thomas Richards <jtr at jrichards.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 07, 2010 at 10:01:38PM -0400, Michael Mol wrote:

>> > We can't meet up in 2008.  :-)
>>
>> This is why I have to ingrain in you people that it's *every* week,
>> for the same time block. For the last several meetings, I've either
>> screwed up the time, date, or location.
>
> Meh.  You're doing it.  That's what matters.  Providing a regular
> meeting time is important.  I wish I could attend once in a while.
> Nonetheless, I'm glad you're organizing it.

I won't be around after July 4th; moving out of state (though I'm
keeping my current job), so I need to get enough people to show up
that there's at least two or three people there at any given time. If
I don't manage that, people won't feel like going because they won't
be reasonably confident someone else will be there. That's why I'm
pushing. :-|

Apart from me, there are already two people who've been there at least
twice, and if I can get that factor to grow, it might get to be
self-stabilizing.  That's what I'm shooting for, at least. :)