[GRLUG] NEXT GRLUG Meeting Tuesday JUNE 2nd

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Wed May 20 19:43:36 EDT 2009

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 10:53 AM, Adam Tauno Williams
<awilliam at whitemice.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-05-18 at 09:49 -0400, Matt Michielsen wrote:
>> Like we talked about a little on Friday, I'd be willing to give a
>> little presentation on revision control with mercurial.
>
> +1 for this being June-2nd.
>
> Google Code is rolling out support [maybe] for Mercurial?
> <http://google-code-updates.blogspot.com/2009/04/mercurial-support-for-project-hosting.html>

It's very likely I'll be able to make the meeting; The address is just
a couple hundred yards from where I work--even if I'm stuck working
late that day, I can take a few hours and show up.

If folks are interested, we can brainstorm and pool knowledge on the
wireless mesh concepts.

As an aside, are there any hams other than myself interested in the project?