[GRLUG] Dropped from mailing list.

John-Thomas Richards jtr at jrichards.org
Thu Mar 19 09:05:18 EDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 07:14:19AM -0400, Ben Rousch wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 6:39 AM,  <peyeps at iserv.net> wrote:
> > I've not received any emails lately.   Did I get dropped from the mailing
> > list?
> >
> >            Thank You,
> >
> >                Greg
> I see you! There just hasn't been much discussion on here lately.
>
> Of course, that is easy to fix.
>
> Top post FTW!

Phew.  For a minute there I thought you were going to diss Debian, vim,
or Enlightenment.  Whew.

Wait.   You *top*-posted!?

In all seriousness, this list has extraordinary lulls in posting
activity.  We see a flurry of activity and then a prolonged period with
no posts.  It's weird.  I've been on a number of lists over the years.
Some are sporadic and some are constant, but I've never seen one so up
and down as GRLUG has been lately.
--
john-thomas
------