[GRLUG] Last Night's GRLUG Meeting

Ron Lauzon rlauzon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 12:24:38 EDT 2009

You might want to adjust the logo a bit.  The GRLUG already got into a
bit of trouble using the Calder in their logo a while back.

--
Ron Lauzon - rlauzon at acm dot org
   Homepage: http://7lauzon.home.comcast.net/

   DNRC: Lord of All Things That Are Fattening

   "To be sure, conservative radio talk show hosts have a built-in
   audience unavailable to liberals: People driving cars to some
   sort of job." - Ann Coulter

Microsoft Free since July 06, 2001
Running Mandriva Linux 2009 x86_64