[GRLUG] Last Night's GRLUG Meeting

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 11:26:32 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 9:56 AM, Casey DuBois <casey at grlug.org> wrote:

> Hello GRLUG,
>
> Thanks for another GREAT meeting last night, It was nice to see new
> faces and some old friends.
>
> Matt Michielsen - did an excellent job showing us Mercurial
> Michael Mol - recorded the presentation and will let us know when and
> where you can view it, also I need to mention Michael's
> www.rosettacode.org project and suggest you ALL check it out NOW!!!
>
> The next meeting will be Wednesday July 8th so MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW...
>
> Adam can we count on a presentation from you?
>
> Thanks again see you ALL soon.
>
> Casey DuBois
> 616-808-6942
> casey at grlug.org

I brought up starting a Grand Rapids Python Users Group at last night's
meeting. I've decided to go ahead and do it, and I've got some basic
communication resources set up. If you or anyone you know is interested in
getting together to talk about and learn Python, head over to
http://www.grpug.org and sign up for the Google Group. Feel free to toss
around ideas for what the group can do and where we can do them.

 -- Ben Rousch