[GRLUG] Daunting...

Ben DeMott ben.demott at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 16:55:08 EDT 2009

I came across this job post, and laughed... The list of desired
qualifications and positions I found, well bizarre - are they planning a
Fire Sale, I wonder if the job is for the Chinese Military?

EXPERIENCE:
2-5 Years

**ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH CI or FULL SCOPE
POLYGRAPH    (Will
I be working from a bunker too?)
MUST POSSES a minimum 2+ years in one or more of these areas; Software
Developer, Network Operations, System Administrator, Database Design,
or Reverse
Engineer. -  (I can drive my care backwards?)

POSITIONS/DESCRIPTION:
1) Web Technologies Software Developers:
MUST have experience in Java, XML, J2EE, EJB, JSF, Web Interface, OOD Object
Oriented

2) Senior Software Developers:
MUST have experience in Visual Studio, .NET, C/C++, GUI, C#, CNO

3) Computer Network Operations:
MUST have experience in CNA , CNE, CND, Computer Network Attack, Defend, and
Exploit, TAO Tailored Access Office, RED Team, NROC, IO- Information
Operations

4) Reverse Engineering:
MUST have experience in Cyber War  (I've gone war-driving a few times does
that count?)

5) ISSO- Information Systems Security Operation Professionals:
MUST have experience in SIGINT, DCID Policy, System Security documents

6) Senior Database Administrators

7) Database Design and Development:
MUST have experience in Large and complex implementations, Current and
emerging database tools and technologies

8) System Administrator:
MUST have experience in Windows NT  (That's easy I'm going to apply for that
one... - people still use NT?)

MUST MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS FOR DESIRED POSITION TO BE CONSIDERED.