[GRLUG] Looking for LDAP/ActiveDirectory coders.

Ben DeMott ben.demott at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 21:47:33 EDT 2009

Oh yeah, if that's what you are looking for I wrote a whole PHP api to do
common AD stuff like:
BaseSearchDn = (your DN)
function: adUserExists()
function: adGroupExists()
function: adIsGroupMember()

calculating the AD password reset time,
and converting the AD LDAP fields into COMMON ldap fields - oh the memories
:)

... and LDAP (ad) API will actually come with OpenLEAF - but thats another
story.

I will round up some examples for ya :)