[GRLUG] In Search of CentOS Tech Support Person

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Thu Jan 22 15:39:48 EST 2009

Hello GRLUGGERS,

I received this message from Bob Sorenson who is looking for a local
CentOS Support Person.
Please contact Bob directly if you are interested.

Hi Casey,

I got your name off the GRLUG website.  I am searching for a Local
CentOS tech support person. A client of mine has an in-house Apache
Webserver running on a CentOS computer.  We need to have a Thawte SSL
certificate updated and do we not know how to do that.

We also need ongoing technical support for the server.

Can you give me the name and number of someone in western Michigan
that does that type of work?

I need help immediately.

Thank you.

Bob Sorenson