[GRLUG] VirtualBox question

John-Thomas Richards jtr at jrichards.org
Thu Feb 26 14:30:05 EST 2009

My laptop came with a restore partition for another OS.  I would like to
install this operating system in a virtual machine with VirtualBox.  My
Google-fu is failing me because all I can find is references to
installing a virtual machine *into* a physical partition, not installing
a virtual machine *from* a physical partition.  Anyone here have a clue
if this is possible?
--
john-thomas
------