[GRLUG] auto mount

John-Thomas Richards jtr at jrichards.org
Tue Feb 24 15:44:16 EST 2009

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 01:02:58PM -0500, Topher wrote:
> > E17 doesn't seem to have a "mount button."  What is it?
>
> It's a menu item I made that does
> mount /media/maxtor
>
> I have an unmount button too, guess what it does?

You got me.  Dunno.  ;-)  I always have multiple xterms open so typing
'mount /media/foo' takes less time than it does to attach the removable
media.  But hey, you're the guy with a five-foot wide monitor who
doesn't like borders on his windows because they take up too much space,
so maybe the half second it takes to type 'mount /media/foo' (with tab
completion, of course) is too much.  :-)
--
john-thomas
------