[GRLUG] OT: On the prowl for drives

Rich Nagel networkman at triton.net
Wed Feb 18 10:14:40 EST 2009

Two places in town that I can think of:

Comprenew
629 Ionia Avenue SW
http://www.comprenew.com/eThriftStore.html

Comprenew has fairly regular hours and might have what you need.

Valley City Environmental Services
1050? Market St SW
http://www.valleycityes.com/vcshop2.htm

Valley City is where I prefer to go as it's more of a techie area and Jim
Nelson is more willing to haggle on prices; I'm positive they have on hand
what you need, but their store hours are limited:  12p to 6p Tues/Thurs & 8a
to 2p Sat.

Best of luck,
Rich