[GRLUG] Ubuntu Global Bug Jam Ride Share

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 21:16:34 EST 2009

West side represent, represent!

I will be heading to the East side of the state on Feb 21 to
participate in the Ubuntu Global Bug Jam with the fun and awesome
Michigan Local Team. This will be my first GBJ, so I'm not exactly
sure what to expect, but I'm told there will be a lot of squished bugs
by the end of the day. If anyone else is interested in catching a ride
from the Grand Rapids area, let me know. I expect to leave at around
11AM.

For more information on the GBJ take a look at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GlobalBugJam
For specific information about the Michigan meeting, check out
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MichiganTeam/Meetings/GBJ-2009