[GRLUG] dns hijacking

Benjamin Flanders flanderb at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 11:09:26 EDT 2009

I've tried OpenDNS multiple times but it seems to have a lot of
issues.  A couple times a week it couldn't find google.com or more
often than that it had trouble finding about half of the Google maps
tiles  I would have to refresh about 3 times for all the map to show
up.  This was a while ago so maybe they have fixed things.

Share and Enjoy
Ben