[GRLUG] How to Custom Image 100 plus laptop

Jim Becher jbecher at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 18:50:14 EDT 2009

Adam

I wonder what the performance or the speed of install on DD would be vs just a custom iso / cd install?

One thing I just realized as we are getting the building ready for this event is that we probably won't have 100 patch cables to connect each machine to a network, so CD or USB flash drives seem to be the media of choice