[GRLUG] Linux Install Fest - Thursday September 25

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Wed Sep 24 14:07:12 EDT 2008

Hi GRLUG,

The WMLUG group is having an install fest tomorrow.
Please RSVP to: president at wmlug.org if you will attend.
See you there.

Casey DuBois
616-808-6942
casey at grlug.org

Greetings all!

I hope you had a nice summer.  Mine went very fast; too fast, indeed.
I thought I would have a redesigned website in place but that didn't
work out.  It's started but not finished.

Tomorrow is the September meeting.  I am planning on having an install
fest.  We will be meeting in room 4 at New Horizons at 6 pm.

I will provide install CDs/DVDs for various distros but please feel
free to bring your own.  Pizza and pop will be provided.

Please let me know if you are coming.

Thanks,

Pat