[GRLUG] IT job

John Harig radiodurans at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 10:10:18 EDT 2008

Hey priceline at their new offices is looking for IT people to manage their local property in wyoming; they are just setting up.  It would be like hel[pdesk stuff, and local maintenance.  They're looking for 3 - 5 years experience. I asked him for the specifics (3-5 years experience in what?) and he is working on a job description.  I do translations for them and know the hiring manager and he mentioned it to me.  Anyway Ill be sure to pass along your resumé if you promise to promote linux and open source solutions in our company and let me apprentice/intern so i can learn more about it ;).  They have a huge place so I am thinking maybe one day we could have lug meetings there, I haven't figured out who to ask about that yet. I know xml experience would be really big plus.

I can tell you from looking at the user systems they look like a bunch of windows based hp's that login via citrix to the US headquarters or to europe.  I'm sure the backend is much more interesting.

feel free to send resumés/cover letters to pclnresume2008 at gmail.com. :)