[GRLUG] GRCC

Jason Kisner airplanejay at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 19:53:10 EDT 2008

Hi. I know I'm not very active on this list and some of you (a lot of you)
don't know who I am. But I was a club member to said club recently(under
Michael Mol through to the present president) and am ex-roommate of the
present president of said club. A few things to clarify(hopefully). The
club's name is now IT-Force and they meet on Wednesdays as well as Thursdays
in the same time slot, last I heard. How well the club is doing right now
I'm not sure about, but if my ex-roommate is involved, it won't stay
stagnate for very long.

To Ben: If you contact her about your idea, she'll help you push it through.
She's always looking for ideas like this. Good Luck!

Rensik nosaj si eman ym.
Worromot rof nalp, yadot rof evil.