[GRLUG] OFF TOPIC Electric Car

Professor Inuyasha profinuyasha at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 10:02:44 EST 2008

whoever said it is impossible.....

NAH!

it is possible, just use generator to keep battery life longer, for
example battery will ran out in 12 hours, generator will give boost
from 12 hours to 24 - 72 hours before battery can ran out

generator attach to motor, motor attach to battery, but generator does
attach to battery and return  around 25% - 75% energy back, understand
me?

some of people forget that every of car have generator inside engine

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 9:32 AM, Collin Kidder <adderd at kkmfg.com> wrote:
> You.... are joking.... right? right?
>
> Unless you mean regenerative braking... Then it's a decent idea but it's
> rather complex for the benefit.
>
> Professor Inuyasha wrote:
>> I mean add generator that dont use GAS powered, but it will attached
>> to electric motor so battery can get return electricity from generator
>> for keep motor stay running longer
>>
>> On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 7:48 AM, Collin Kidder <adderd at kkmfg.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Well, of course that's an optional thing. Some people might want to have
>>> a generator in case of over estimating their batteries. Other people
>>> might feel that it's cheating or that it sort of makes the whole thing a
>>> hybrid. I don't think it'd be a bad idea to have a small, say, 1500watt
>>> generator in the trunk in case of emergency. After all, you can't call
>>> someone to bring you 700LB of batteries to bail you out.

Professor Inuyasha